Oxford Treatment Resolutions Campus: Outpatient & Sober Living Facility
Located 16 miles from the residential campus at Etta, the Oxford Resolutions campus includes the Oxford Outpatient Center and adjacent sober living housing. Treatment continues at the PHP, IOP and outpatient services levels of care.
Our 12,000-square-foot outpatient center in Oxford, Mississippi, includes separate areas for medical services, therapy and community outreach. The medical wing is equipped with a nurses’ station and rooms for drug screenings, medication management and psychiatric care. Therapy suites provide space for one-on-one therapist visits and group therapy, including experiential sessions like stress management and mindfulness as well as art and music activities.
We have 48 beds available across multiple group living buildings that offer alcohol-free and drug-free accommodations in our Sober Living Transitional Housing. You'll be comfortably situated with clean bed, bathroom and shared living spaces.
Nutrition and dietetics classes take place in the kitchens of transitional homes adjacent to the Oxford Outpatient Center. Each house has a large kitchen and dining room where patients cook and eat together.
On-site AA and NA Meetings
Our outpatient facility facilitates regular Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous (NA) meetings, hosted by local chapters of the group.
Sand volleyball court. Who doesn’t love a bit of volleyball during a warm summer day? Our sand volleyball court is open year-round, weather permitting. You can have fun while connecting with your peers during non-programming hours.
Basketball court. We also have a basketball course, stocked with the necessary equipment to play a game, if you feel like shooting some hoops on a lazy summer afternoon.
Photos & Video
Resolutions Sober Living
Your recovery journey doesn’t end on the last day of residential treatment. Many people need the extra support after treatment that a sober living has to offer. And sober living isn’t only for people leaving inpatient rehab. Anyone can take advantage of this resource; those completing a partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient program and those who are still continuing in outpatient treatment may find the support they need in our facility.
We accept all recovering individuals; we do not limit residents to alumni of Oxford treatment programs.
Located adjacent to the Oxford Outpatient Center, Resolutions is a 48-bed transitional community for people in early recovery. With 24/7 staff monitoring and a supportive, structured environment, Resolutions is designed as a follow-up to residential treatment alongside participation in PHP or IOP treatment programs.
Comfort and Amenities You’ll Love
Sober living can mean the difference between relapse and long-term recovery, and that’s why we make it a place you’ll want to stay with numerous amenities that matter to you. At Resolutions Oxford, you’ll have access to:
- Non-smoking, apartment-style quarters (separate sections for men and women).
- Daily transportation to IOP & PHP treatment programs.
- Daily gym access.
- House managers on staff.
- Comfortable beds (two per room).
- Laundry facilities.
- Cable TV and phone in common rooms.
- Free WiFi.
- Daily transportation to outside IOP and PHP programs.
Is Sober Living Right for Me?
Unsure whether Resolutions Oxford is a good choice? Sober living can be a huge benefit for you if you:
- Need a safe, substance-free place to live as you continue on in outpatient treatment.
- You’ve had previous experiences with relapse after returning home from treatment.
- Don’t have the kind of support you need at home.
- Your close family or friends at home use drugs or alcohol.
- Need to continue working or going to school
- Have experienced effects of addiction in life, but are able to maintain a job and family relationships
- Are prevented from entering residential treatment due to finances, insurance restrictions or other factors
Oxford Treatment Center’s Intensive Outpatient Program in Oxford provides:
Importance of Accountability in Recovery
The IOP group meets three times each week for an average of 10 weeks, with additional individual sessions. You will gain a 12-step sponsor and continue in 12-step meetings and Aftercare.
Drug Addiction Therapy
Group, individual and family sessions enable you to address the issues that helped fuel substance-abuse problems in your life. Our in-house medical staff treats common co-occurring issues like depression and anxiety.
Education About Addiction
Our credentialed therapists, many in recovery themselves, explain how addiction affects the brain, and equip you to avoid triggers and prevent relapse.
Community IOP Requirements:
- 10 week program
- Evening and daytime group options to work with your schedule
- Minimum of one individual (one-on-one) session per week
- 3 drug screens per week
- Mandatory attendance of minimum (3) 12-step meetings per week
- Obtain a sponsor within 2 weeks of entering program
Evening: Group on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 6 pm – 9pm
Daytime: Group on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 9 am – 12pm