Alcohol & Drug Rehab Center in Mississippi
Oxford Treatment Center is an alcohol and drug addiction rehab in Etta, Mississippi. Located on over 100 acres in one of the most beautiful national forests in the southern U.S., it’s within driving distance of Memphis, Birmingham, Biloxi, Jackson, and many other towns in the South nearby. Our clients are adults with substance use issues, alcohol addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders.
Rehab Programs and Therapies in Mississippi
Our drug and alcohol rehab center in Etta, Mississippi includes an on-site medical detox unit with 24/7 nursing care, patient cabins separated by gender, equestrian center, fitness center, ropes course, art therapy studio and outdoor pavilions. Our addiction treatment facility in Mississippi provides a complete continuum of care ranging from Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT).
Treatment Center Reviews
From Google reviews to Facebook recommendations, see why people choose our inpatient rehab facility in Mississippi for life-changing care.
Photos of Our Mississippi Inpatient Rehab
Address: 297 County Road 244, Etta, MS 38627
Your Insurance May Cover The Cost of Rehab Treatment
Most insurance plans in The South are required to offer some form of coverage to cover the cost of rehab. Learn how to use health insurance to pay for rehab and what your plan covers by checking your insurance below.
We’ll be able to tell you if your provider is in network with Oxford and all American Addiction Centers locations. This means your treatment may be FREE1 depending on your policy, copay, and deductible.
I’m building a foundation
I’m 58 years old… Don’t take as long as I did to do this. Please… If you need a treatment facility. If you need someplace to go, call American Addiction Centers. They can help because they know the way home.
I understand why I have a problem
Any problem that I’ve ever had, drinking was involved… They give you the tools or help the build foundation to be successful when you leave.
I don’t want to be the person I was
I have got to fix me so I don’t drink and go back to old behavior. That is what I learned here. How to fix my behavior, how to deal with life… I’m confident about going home.
This place saved my life
I was sick & tired of hurting my family. I was in denial big time… Finally I’m going uphill … Its the best decision of my life.
Physically & mentally, I feel stronger.
I got tired of seeing everyone smiling and being happy… asking myself “what are they so happy about?”. I want to feel that… It has changed my life. In some ways, it's saved me from me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the mental health conditions that commonly co-occur with substance abuse disorder include:
To take the worry and guesswork out of getting to our inpatient rehab facility, our admissions navigators will be happy to arrange travel arrangements for you. Whether traveling by car or air, we’ll help you get to our center safely.
For those individuals who may require door-to-door support and supervision, we offer sober escorts. Our sober escorts not only help individuals get to treatment safely, but they are there to lend strength and encouragement, answer questions, and help provide peace of mind.
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) -- People in this program are on site for treatment for the day, returning to their homes or to our sober living facility at night.
- Intensive outpatient program -- Our IOP offers more flexible treatment hours so individuals can receive comprehensive addiction care while still maintaining personal and professional commitments.
- Outpatient treatment and sober living -- Our outpatient and sober living programs offer a continuum of care and treatment to help individuals continue their recovery journeys.
- Check your insurance by filling out our
- Give us a call at so we can get to know you better. Our caring and knowledgeable admissions navigators are on hand to answer your questions about our programs, provide information about inpatient drug and alcohol rehab and ways to cover the cost of treatment, and can help arrange transportation to our facility.
- Check-in at Oxford. When you arrive, our team of compassionate specialists will be here to provide an onsite assessment and work with you to develop your personalized treatment plan.